Despite its seemingly simple appearance, there’s something strikingly unique about the Python language. Python has become a widely used high-level programming language for the general-purpose programming. There are several reasons to love Python; for instance, clean syntax, versatile libraries, raving community, incredible shortcuts, desktop applications, and more. On top of that, Python is used by big shots like Apple, Google, Amazon, etc.
In my opinion, taking online Python course is the best way to learn python. However, there are some free resources to learn Python, but mos tof them are not structured or comes with limited resource
In this article, we are sharing some of the best available courses to learn Python. Some of the courses are designed for newbies, while some of them are more specialized, and may benefit learning Python with a focus.
- 0. The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp
- 1. Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python
- 2. The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
- 3. Complete Python Masterclass
- 4. Advanced AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python
- 5. Python for Everybody Specialization
- 6. The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python
- 7. Python for Financial Analysis and Algorithmic Trading
- 8. Try Django 1.11 // Python Web Development
If you go through my post about better Web Development Courses On Udemy, you would realize just how much I admire Colt Steel as an instructor. So it’s no wonder that his course on python is at the top of my recommendations. There is one caveat though, the course is not advanced enough for an experienced learner. It is a wonderful course for a beginner. Colt covers the area of list comprehension and regex with decent depth. The practical projects that are built using SOUP(python framework/library) will give you a decent hands on experience with real life project building experience. Again the star of the show here is the instructor, this is a nice introductory point for anyone who wants to learn python.
A beginner’s paradise.
- Specially designed for newbies
- Close to 200 exercises and quizzes
- Relatively new.
- A nice introduction to object oriented programming in the context of python.
- A beginner friendly approach to learn test driven development
- Covers many of the python’s core ideas and strength in depth, list comprehension, decorators, regex,crawling etc.
- Covers python 3.6.
No matter whether you are into Python Version 2 or 3, this course will help you start from the basics to making your own applications and games. Considering the structure and content of this course, this is perhaps the best python course for newbies at the moment. After completing this course, you will be able to understand the advanced Python features, complex topics, Jupyter notebook & .py files, etc. Also, you will be able to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system, small games like Tic Tac Toe & Blackjack, and more.
Best Python Course For Beginners
- Specially designed for newbies
- Over 100 courses with 10 hours of video
- Homework assignments included
- 3 major projects
- Teaches you complex topics
- Comes with advanced Python features
- Teaches you both Python version 2 and 3
- Learn using Jupyter Notebook and creating .py files
- Make small games like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack with Python
More doing, less talking: If you want to build application while learning Python, then this is the best python course for you. This mega course of Python will help you create 10 real-world applications—a bargain made in heaven for intermediate Python programmers. The first 5% of the course will remind you the basics of Python and the rest will follow the flow. It packs web applications, web scraping, web mapping, database applications, desktop applications and more. As said before, you will learn to create ten applications including portfolio website, webcam motion detector, web scrapper of property data, interactive web graph, etc. In a nutshell, this is a fine course if you want to kickstart your Python language career.
- Using Python to download data from APIs
- Building web applications with Flask
- Website scrapping with Beautiful Soup
- Sending automated emails with Smtplin using Python
- Scientific computing with Numpy
- Create Interactive web application maps using Folium
- Using Python to analyze/visualize stock market data
- Convert addresses to coordinates
If you are solely interested in learning Python 3, this complete Python Masterclass should be able to meet your requirements. This course teaches you to step by step on how to program using Python language. Once you finish a step, the instructor explains why you are doing it. The instructor teaches very easily to help you understand the data structures and how you access the web with the Python. Unlike most courses, it comes with an incredible support for the enrolled students. Also, this course is updated very frequently to keep you updated with the latest trends. More than 50 thousand students enrolled in this course, and you can be one too.
- Step by step process with why you are doing it
- Incredible support
- Updated content
- Understand data structures
- Makes you ready to create your own Python programs
It is indisputable to say that the AI is going to change the world for forever. A coder who is interested in learning Depp Reinforcement in Python should enroll in this course right away. In this course, you will be taught how to create various deep learning agents, Q-Learning with the Deep Neural Networks along with the RBF Networks. After completing this course, you will learn reinforcement learning basics, Dynamic Programming, Calculus, probability, making feedforward, recurrent neural network using Tensorflow & Theano, TD learning and more. I can go on, but I guess I have already made the point.
Master Artificial Intelligence using the Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Q-Learning and Deep Neural Networks
- Learn the basics of reinforcement learning – Dynamic Programming, TD learning
- Learn to build feedforward, convolutional
- Learn calculus and probability
- Using COnvolutional Neural Network with Deep-Q-Learning
- Machine learning models in Python and Numpy
What about a Python course, which is for everybody. Offered by the University of Michigan, Python Everybody Specialization is a course listed in Coursera. In this course, you will learn how to gather, clean, analyze and exhibit data for better usage using Python programming language. This course is provided in two different languages: English and Chinese (simplified). If you have spare 2 to 4 hour per week to spend, this is one of the best python courses for you. It comes with a Capstone project where you will be able to use the technologies you learned throughout the cour to design and make your own applications featuring data retrieval, processing & visualization.
Python online course certification provided
- Designed for newbies
- Learn the fundamental programming concepts
- Capstone project to let you use the technologies you learned
- Build your own applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization
- Offers a certificate on the end
- Offered by University of Michigan
- Available in both English and Chinese (simplified)
As the name suggests, this course is really packed with almost everything you need to know about Python to step up your game. You will be learning to create 11 easy-to-follow Python 3 projects. It will teach you numerous things like creating programs which can think using the logic and data structures, using the variable to track Data in the Python Programs, using loops to be efficient and boost up productivity, automated coding tasks using Custom Python Functions, etc. After you complete this course, you will be able to add the Python 3 to your CV for understanding the OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Create customized & Engaged User Experience using strings
- Create 11 Python 3 projects
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Build Programs which can think using the logic and data structures
- Learn using loops to maximize productivity while improving efficiency
Conducting rigorous financial analysis might be a hectic job for most people. In this era of coding, you can take help from Python to provide a more detailed, easy to understand, and performing financial analysis to your customers or office. You will be learning tons of new thing; for instance, using NymPy to use the numerical data, using Pandas to analyze and visualize data, calculating the Sharpe ratio, calculating financial statistics, algorithmic trading on Quantopian, etc. If you are an analyst who happens to love coding, you can take advantage of Python by completing this course.
- Quick overview of Python
- Learn how to obtain financial securities data using Python
- Learn algorithmic platforms using Quantopian
- Using NumPy to work with Numerical Data
- Calculating the Sharpe Ratio
- Learn how to optimize Portfolio Allocation
Django is a free and open-source web framework written in Python programming language. This course teaches you to create web apps with Django. At first, you will start to learn the fundamental of Django. Then you will start learning more advanced lessons like the URL Routing, Data feeds, keeping data in the database, integration of Database, common practices in Django, Form validation, and more. In a nutshell, this is the best Python course to learn Django. The course is focused, offers value, and comes at a very competitive price.
Best Python course for learning Django
- Learn fundamentals of Django
- Advanced Django learning –
- Learn what are the best practices in Django
- How to build an internal search engine
- Making user profiles
- Databases: Basic integration, Data feeds, Form validation
- How to integrate Bootstrap to Django (you will learn the basics only)
It is widely acknowledged that learning coding will beneficial for your resume and next job. Now is the time to take the full benefits of online resources. Choose the course which meets your requirements, and start learning from your bedroom while wearing pajamas.
We will continue to add more Python courses in this article. Meanwhile, you can comment on your favorite Python courses, and recommend to fellow coders. Also, don’t forget to share the joy of coding with friends by sharing this article on social networks. Happy coding!!!