How to Remove Obj in A Box in WordPress?
Table of Contents
What is an OBJ file?
A .obj file is a simple text-based file format that stores 3D models. It contains information about the geometry and appearance of a 3D object, including its vertices, edges, faces, materials, and texture maps.
Here is a general outline of the information stored in a .obj file:
- Vertex data: The .obj file specifies the locations of the vertices in 3D space. This information is used to define the shape of the object.
- Face data: The .obj file also specifies the faces of the object, which are defined as a series of vertices in a specific order. This information is used to define the surface of the object.
- Material information: The .obj file can specify the materials that are applied to different parts of the object. It includes information about the material’s color, reflectiveness, and transparency.
- Texture information: The .obj file can also specify texture maps, which are images that are applied to the surface of the object to give it more detail and realism.
- Line data: The .obj file can specify lines and curves, which can be used to create 3D models with more complex geometry.
The .obj file format is widely supported by many 3D graphics software programs and is often used as a way to exchange 3D models between different applications. The format is simple and easy to understand, making it a popular choice for many 3D artists and designers.
How to open an obj file in WordPress?
To open a .obj file in WordPress, you will need to use a plugin or a custom code solution to display the 3D model on your website. Here are the general steps to display a .obj file in WordPress:
- Install a plugin: There are several WordPress plugins available that can display 3D models in your WordPress site, such as Three.js, Sketchfab, and WP 3D Model Viewer. Simply search for one of these plugins in the WordPress plugin repository, install it, and activate it.
- Embed the .obj file: Once you have installed the plugin, you can embed the .obj file in your WordPress site by following the instructions provided by the plugin. This may involve uploading the .obj file to your website, entering the file’s URL, or using a shortcode to embed the file.
Note: The exact steps to display a .obj file in WordPress will depend on the specific plugin or custom code solution that you are using. Before attempting to display a .obj file in WordPress, read the documentation for the plugin or solution you are using, and seek help if needed.
How to Remove the Obj in A Box in Word Press?
To remove a .obj file from a box in WordPress, you would need to access the HTML code of your WordPress site and remove the code responsible for displaying the .obj file. The exact steps to do this will depend on how the .obj file was added to your WordPress site and how it is being displayed.
Here are some general steps that you can follow to remove a .obj file from a box in WordPress:
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard: Go to your WordPress website and log in to the dashboard using your username and password.
- Access the HTML code: Depending on your WordPress theme, you can access the HTML code by going to Pages or Posts and then clicking on the Text tab instead of the Visual tab.
- Locate the code responsible for the .obj file: Search the HTML code for the code that is responsible for displaying the .obj file. This may be an iframe, object, or embed tag.
- Remove the code: Delete the code that is responsible for displaying the .obj file. Make sure to only delete the specific code and not anything else that is necessary for your website to function correctly.
- Save your changes: After removing the code, click the “Update” or “Publish” button to save your changes and remove the .obj file from your WordPress site.
Note: If you are not familiar with HTML code, it’s recommended that you seek help from a web developer or use a plugin to manage your WordPress site.
Simplest way to remove OBJ from WordPress
The simplest way to remove OBJ from WordPress is by copying the text and pasting it on a text editor. And then, copy it again, and paste it on the WordPress URL or text editor. Here is how to do it in step by step:
- Step 1: Copy the text with OBJ using a mouse or by selecting it and pressing CTL+C
- Step 2: Now go to a text editor and press CTL+V.
- Step 3: If you see the OBJ, remove it and select the rest
- Step 4: Now paste it on the WordPress URL box or editor. Voila!