Pinterest is a growing social site which allows you to pin your pictures, infographics and product images. Pinterest is generating a huge amount of referral traffic for website owners. If you are not using Pinterest for your site, then you are leaving money on the table.
Having your account on Pinterest will not only allow you to grow your social presence ,but get a back link too. Today we are going to share you how to add your website on Pinterest and verify it.
This tutorial is for WordPress users
How To Verify WordPress Site On Pinterest
- Go to your profile
- Click on the settings icon like this
- No you will see a pop up like below. Write down your URL there and click “confirm website”
- Now you will see a box like below. Copy the code first
- You can either copy and paste the code in to the <head> section of index.html file or you can use Yoast plugin Like us. Go to Yoast > Social > Pinterest Tab > Paste the previously copied code from step 4.
- Now, you need to save it and then head back to the Pinterest
- Click “Verify” and save
- Now, your site is verified in Pinterest
However, if you want another way then you can download file from the same verify page and upload it to your site’s hosting and verify your website.